Dynamic Content, Email Field Behaviors Fail

• My mautic gif works; returns code 200

-I have a campaign that sends an email with a link to a landing page. This landing page has a form in it, as well as dynamic content.

the form:

-the form has a “name” field (and others) which should be filled and hidden if the user is known.

the dynamic content:
  • I followed the youtube, but made it very simple. I just want it to say “Hi {firstname}”. So its just a simple pull-push. I added the code as given in the video into the landing page via a text block. This was done by editing it as HTML markup.

The campaign:
  • By segment. Two branches. One sends the email. The other does the push-pull request.

Access:

I tried with two different email accounts, with two different browsers (and their secret modes), while logged out of mautic.

Other possible issues:

I’ve had firewall issues with my wordpress security app. That has been disabled.

The cache was also cleared (but mautic’s subdirectory shouldn’t be cached anyway).

I could do without the dynamic content, but getting the form prefilled and hidden is pretty important to me.

Thanks for any help.
  • My mautic gif works; returns code 200
    -I have a campaign that sends an email with a link to a landing page. This landing page has a form in it, as well as dynamic content.

the form:
-the form has a “name” field (and others) which should be filled and hidden if the user is known.

the dynamic content:

• I followed the youtube, but made it very simple. I just want it to say “Hi {firstname}”. So its just a simple pull-push. I added the code as given in the video into the landing page via a text block. This was done by editing it as HTML markup.

The campaign:

• By segment. Two branches. One sends the email. The other does the push-pull request.

Access:
I tried with two different email accounts, with two different browsers (and their secret modes), while logged out of mautic.

Other possible issues:
I’ve had firewall issues with my wordpress security app. That has been disabled.
The cache was also cleared (but mautic’s subdirectory shouldn’t be cached anyway).

I could do without the dynamic content, but getting the form prefilled and hidden is pretty important to me.

Thanks for any help.