I am using the latest Mautic version and trying to get dynamic content working on Landing Pages.
Here are the steps that I have tried:
- Create a simple dynamic content; Is campaign based = Yes
- Create a test segment
- Create a segment based campaign
- Request Dynamic content: slot name = dwctest, map to dynamic content created in step 1.
- Create a landing page with dynamic content slot name dwctest
- Manually trigger mautic:campaigns:trigger, :update, :execute
- Send a segment email to user with the link, link tracking is enabled
- User clicks the tracked link, lands on the landing page
Once the user lands on the landing page, only the default content which is added on the landing page is shown.
The dynamic content is not shown.
Is there anything else that I can try to make this work?