Dynamic Content

I love what you’re doing here at Mautic and I’m very excited to see the projects future. I believe it will be a game changer for small businesses who really need marketing automation the most but just don’t have the resources to afford or understand how to use the more complex solutions presently on the market.

I hate to make suggestions which you guys have probably already thought of but couldn’t find a project roadmap so I’ll post here anyway. One key suggestions:

1. Ability to add dynamic content based on a trigger (something you’ve likely got on a roadmap).

For example, it can be as simple as adding Dear John/Jane/etc. on a web page to adding something more complex like a specialized sales message to John that speaks only to him by adding his name, company name, industry specific benefits, etc. Dynamic content should also include the ability to display a popup on specific webpage(s) that include a sales message or coupon code. This would especially be useful for ecommerce sites.

Again, I’m very excited about Mautic and would like to contribute to the project but I’m not a coder and only speak one language so I can’t help with translations. I can and will help test Mautic in some real world situations and report bugs and areas for improvement.

Thanks for all your work.

I love what you’re doing here at Mautic and I’m very excited to see the projects future. I believe it will be a game changer for small businesses who really need marketing automation the most but just don’t have the resources to afford or understand how to use the more complex solutions presently on the market.

I hate to make suggestions which you guys have probably already thought of but couldn’t find a project roadmap so I’ll post here anyway. One key suggestions:

1. Ability to add dynamic content based on a trigger (something you’ve likely got on a roadmap).

For example, it can be as simple as adding Dear John/Jane/etc. on a web page to adding something more complex like a specialized sales message to John that speaks only to him by adding his name, company name, industry specific benefits, etc. Dynamic content should also include the ability to display a popup on specific webpage(s) that include a sales message or coupon code. This would especially be useful for ecommerce sites.

Again, I’m very excited about Mautic and would like to contribute to the project but I’m not a coder and only speak one language so I can’t help with translations. I can and will help test Mautic in some real world situations and report bugs and areas for improvement.

Thanks for all your work.

Hi!

Thanks!! We definitely have dynamic content on our radar and will be looking to expand the features in that area.

Using Mautic in the real world and reporting bugs will be a HUGE contribution. If you are willing to do that, report bugs/issues at https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues so we can keep track of them and get them fixed.

Thanks again!
Alan