E-mail template pop-up

Can i remove the e-mail template pop-up and place it in the right panel as a drop down list? . As it is taking much loading time an additional step to reach builder. i want to customize it and make it more simpler.

Can i remove the e-mail template pop-up and place it in the right panel as a drop down list? . As it is taking much loading time an additional step to reach builder. i want to customize it and make it more simpler.

???

@ninjoan please click on the links you will get the idea what i am trying to say. The pop-up which appears for selecting Template Email or Segment Email, When you click on the “+New” button in e-mails. I want to remove that and use it as a drop-down list inside email. Is it possible?

This e-mail feature we are using widely, and it takes much time to load that pop-up and following screen. To reduce the response time i was thinking of this approach.

@MxyzptlkFishStix now can you see the images? i have removed the permissions.

Oh… I got that. It’s open source so i just wanted to customize some features for myself and make it simpler, and easy access to functionalities that’s it. Hope i could get some help here.

I know the solution for it, but i wont tell u…