E-mails not sending (Campaigns)

Hi,

I’ve been testing with Mautic for a while and I’ve noticed that the e-mails (campaigns) are not always sent correctly. Sometimes it all works fine, sometimes it doesn’t at all.

E.g. person x receives the first e-mail and he clicks on a button in the e-mail to a certain URL. Normally he should receive a second mail when he visits that URL. In Mautic you can see that he has received the e-mail but not that he visited that URL so the second mail hasn’t been sent. When he visits the URL he’s not been recognized anymore by Mautic, you can see the URL-visit in the anonymous logfile.

How can I fix this so the e-mails are sent correctly?

Thanks!

Hi,

I’ve been testing with Mautic for a while and I’ve noticed that the e-mails (campaigns) are not always sent correctly. Sometimes it all works fine, sometimes it doesn’t at all.
E.g. person x receives the first e-mail and he clicks on a button in the e-mail to a certain URL. Normally he should receive a second mail when he visits that URL. In Mautic you can see that he has received the e-mail but not that he visited that URL so the second mail hasn’t been sent. When he visits the URL he’s not been recognized anymore by Mautic, you can see the URL-visit in the anonymous logfile.

How can I fix this so the e-mails are sent correctly?

Thanks!

What Mautic version have you been installed ?

Have you set up corn Jobs ?

Please let me know

I would like to help you.

Hi bizcrony,

We have installed version 2.8.1 and created the cron jobs.

Thanks for the help!