My Mautic version is:3.1
My PHP version is: 7.3
My problem is: In Mautic 2.x, I was able to duplicate the Mautic browser tab so that I could reference fields in one tab while I was making changes to the campaign in another. If I accidentally edited the campaign in both tabs, the last save would update the campaign regardless of what was happening in the other tab.
Now, in 3.1, I tried the same trick and I was editing/updating a campaign and it looks like it create a record lock on the campaign so that it’s no longer available at all.
I also cloned the campaign with the hopes the I could just abandon the locked campaign and the clone inherited the same issue.
This campaign is very long and complex so I’m hoping there is a way to remove the the lock in the database, and if, not, at least I’ve documented the behavior.
These errors are showing in the log:
Steps I have tried to fix the problem: