Email Automation

I just started using campaigns to create several email automations. I’ve been able to successfully connect actions to other modules but not actions to actions. Meaning, I can’t create a string of emails to be sent one after the other after a specific time depending on whether the person has opened the welcome email or not. This is unusual for me to see considering I can easily do it within other automation software like ActiveCampaign easily.

Thanks.

Then you can manually send emails to those, or create a new campaign and start putting your leads in the new campaign. The when the old campaign is done running its course, delete or archive it.

I’m with the same problem. Adam’s suggestion is not good for me because I need to add new emails sometimes and the only new contacts receive them if I connect the action to the top trigger.

I just started using campaigns to create several email automations. I’ve been able to successfully connect actions to other modules but not actions to actions. Meaning, I can’t create a string of emails to be sent one after the other after a specific time depending on whether the person has opened the welcome email or not. This is unusual for me to see considering I can easily do it within other automation software like ActiveCampaign easily.

Thanks.

Connect the next action, not to an action, but to the group at the top, where everything starts, then put your delay in.