Insert new actions during the campaign

I have a campaign that weekly I create new content to send to the leads that register on my site.
How do I set new actions (send the new email) in the middle of a campaign that is already running?
I would like to set this action with a defined date even if the lead has reached the end of the campaign.
Is it possible? How?
Thanks for help.

I have a campaign that weekly I create new content to send to the leads that register on my site.
How do I set new actions (send the new email) in the middle of a campaign that is already running?
I would like to set this action with a defined date even if the lead has reached the end of the campaign.
Is it possible? How?
Thanks for help.

I found the solution! lets go to step-by-step:
1- Create a campaign with your defined emails. (Emails 1 and 2)
2- Criate a “Impossible Action” (like a asset that never be downloaded)
3- Associate with negative option the next step of your campaign (like send email 3)
4- Define a future date to execute this step setting the option “at a specific date/time” and choosing your prefer date.

5- After the step be executed, chenge it to be triggered “at a relative time period”.

The old leads in campaing will receve the email at a specific date/time and the new leads of campaing will receve the email at a relative time period. :slight_smile: