Campaign for new leads

Hi Guys,

I already have a campaign with 8 email sequence, but i want to continue to add and send new contend to my leads in this campaign.

So, i’m creating new actions of sending emails: email 9, email 10, email 11, etc.

But the leads that are already in this campaign are not been triggered with this new emails.

For example, if a new lead is created and my campaign have 8 emails to be sent and i create another one, this lead are only receiving the 8 first emails, no matter how many other i add to the campaign.

How can i continue to add more “email send” actions in my campaigns for the new leads?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,
I already have a campaign with 8 email sequence, but i want to continue to add and send new contend to my leads in this campaign.
So, i’m creating new actions of sending emails: email 9, email 10, email 11, etc.
But the leads that are already in this campaign are not been triggered with this new emails.
For example, if a new lead is created and my campaign have 8 emails to be sent and i create another one, this lead are only receiving the 8 first emails, no matter how many other i add to the campaign.
How can i continue to add more “email send” actions in my campaigns for the new leads?
Thanks!

Hi @tiagosimoes, I guess I have the same issue. I’m adding drip emails to a campaign and the leads that were in the campaign (source is two segments) right from the beginning, are not getting the emails created later on. Only some late comers receive the emails created later.
Have you been able to find a solution for the issue?
Thanks!

@tiagosimoes @msainio

I faced the same issue. I had to create a new segment for all contacts who had signed up before I added new emails and create a separate campaign for them.
But It is hardly a solution at all, because you have to create a new segment every time when you want to expand a campaign and campaign’s tab looks a bit messy.

I have the same problem. The solution I thought was to create a scheduled action for a future date. Once it was run for all campaign leads (eg email was sent) we changed the action to run after x days.
In this way, new leads would receive this email after x days and the current campaign leads would receive email at the set future date.

However, this is not working. When I schedule future campaign action, it is not applied to current leads.

So if there’s an issue in this that should be looked at, how does that go about? I’m a bit stupid regarding development communities like this.