Email sending stuck as pending actions when I modified the campaign

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.32
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: 5.7

Your problem
Email sending stuck as pending actions when I modified the campaign.
Actually the campaign worked well until the last scheduled email (email semaine 1). After 3 weeks, I decided to add 2 new email sendings (email semaine 2 and email semaine 3). I thought that the campaign update will made the process restart at the last point (email semaine 1 sending). But it didn’t happen. It there is a kind of stop flag set when the last action has been triggered? Or is there something else preventing the email sending?

Regards

These errors are showing in the log:
Nothing in logs. CRON jobs executing correctly

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
nothing. I’ve no idea.

If memory serves (and it seldom does), I remember there being issues with adding to an already published campaign. Extra steps would not be applied to contacts already in the campaign, but they would apply to new contacts.

This is annoying as I do often want to add additional emails to a campaign. So frustratingly I am not offering a solution, only confirming your issue.

It would help if someone who understands the logic of how campaigns work, could explain why new steps are not applied to existing contacts in a campaign.

Those who finished the campaign will not get additional emails.
Take it like this: people graduated from college, will not go back for another year 10 years later.

That what I thought. Any clue to unflag this in DB?

Possibly. Or at least force to update next steps. There are multiple workarounds in the forum. None of them clean.

Thank you very much