Email failed

I am new to Mautic and I have installed the software successfully.

Today I tried to send my test email to 6 contacts on segments and the email did not go through.

I sent example email and it was delivered in my spam box.

0 sent and 6 failed

Anyone can help?

I am new to Mautic and I have installed the software successfully.
Today I tried to send my test email to 6 contacts on segments and the email did not go through.
I sent example email and it was delivered in my spam box.
0 sent and 6 failed
Anyone can help?

I’m a bit confused as to what’s happening; are your emails not sending or are they all being delivered to spam?

When I go to channel and emails. When I click “send example” the test email is sent and I receive in the test email in my spam folder which is okay, it could be because of the content. When I click “send” it shows that it the email has failed.
I get a message like this:
Walgreens at 6.5% CAP on True 15+ NNN Lease" was sent but with some failures.
0 sent and 6 failed

Ok. Can you please check your Mautic logs and see what errors appear when you click send.

how do I check the logs?
I can send you the logs from yesterday under apps if you give me your email address

[2016-10-26 08:45:45] mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Expected response code 250 but got code “554”, with message "554 Message rejected: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-WEST-2:

How do i fix it?

What’s your email setup? Have a look at this similar issue: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/871-issue-with-amazon-ses/0