Segment Broadcast Emails Wont Send

I just tried to send a new broadcast segment email. After clicking send, the emails look like they are sending but when finished they all show as failed and then show as pending. They should be sent immediately. I am using version 2.6.1 and I have all my cron jobs setup. All my campaign emails send with no problem. I have been able to send one broadcast email out fine but after that none of them send now.

fail.png

I just tried to send a new broadcast segment email. After clicking send, the emails look like they are sending but when finished they all show as failed and then show as pending. They should be sent immediately. I am using version 2.6.1 and I have all my cron jobs setup. All my campaign emails send with no problem. I have been able to send one broadcast email out fine but after that none of them send now.

Try reducing the number of emails to send in each batch to a lower number, say 10. (the default is 100 on my configuration).

I had a similar problem, except they all got stuck on ‘pending’ rather than ‘failed’. But when I reduced the batch size to 10 they started sending. I’ve also got emails set up to send immediately - I believe ‘batching’ is not the same as ‘queuing’; cron jobs are only needed when you set up emails to queue.

Hope this works for you!

I see that didn’t work from your post in the other thread.

Given that you got a “failed” message, is there an error log in Setting - System Info? If not, also check the error logs in cPanel, as they sometimes don’t show up in Mautic - it’ll be under wherever Mautic is installed /app/logs

This is the only error showing
error_reporting 32767 32767

Now with the new update I am getting this error. Can someone tell me what this means?

[2017-03-08 10:10:03] mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Expected response code 250 but got code “554”, with message "554 Message rejected: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1: xxxxxxxxxxx " Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportAmazonTransport << 220 email-smtp.amazonaws.com ESMTP SimpleEmailService-1866227133 AOI6jCs169Tux4bSiDIU >> EHLO [127.0.0.1] << 250-email-smtp.amazonaws.com 250-8BITMIME 250-SIZE 10485760 250-STARTTLS 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN 250 Ok >> STARTTLS << 220 Ready to start TLS >> EHLO [127.0.0.1] << 250-email-smtp.amazonaws.com 250-8BITMIME 250-SIZE 10485760 250-STARTTLS 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN 250 Ok >> AUTH LOGIN << 334 VXNlcm5hbWU6 >> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx= << 334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6 >> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx= << 235 Authentication successful. ++ MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportAmazonTransport started >> MAIL FROM: << 250 Ok >> RCPT TO:1gman6975@gmail.com << 250 Ok >> DATA << 354 End data with . >> . << 554 Message rejected: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx !! Expected response code 250 but got code “554”, with message "554 Message rejected: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1: Benjamin Hartsuff " (code: 554) (send) [] []

Look like you Amazon SES in in sandbox check that @economichitman

It says “Email address is not verified”.

I think you need to verify your email address 1gman6975@gmail.com with Amazon SES. Details are here:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/verify-email-addresses.html

When Amazon SES is in sandmode you have to verify the email address of the recipes.
Second, you have to verify the sender email address (the one you will use with Mautic)