Mautic Community Forums

2.8.0 Upgrade No Longer Sends Broadcasts

We are having issues with scheduled emails not being sent… We can manually send, but the

Code:
mautic:broadcasts:send
command does not seem to be working.

We setup a new Segment Email, assign a segment list to it, set it as published, and set the Publish at date to a time in near future... Channels > Emails then shows that the email is pending. When the publish at time comes, the index page then shows that it is active, but no emails are sent, and it shows
Code:
4 Pending, 0 Sent, 0 Read, 0% Read
. Even hours after the publish at time has passed.

Manually running the same cron script just spits out an empty table
Code:
(Channel | # sent | # failed)
with no rows and no other output.

Another weird issue, is that our test segment has 5 leads, but the Channels > Emails page only shows the stats as 4 Pending instead of 5.

Along with this, whenever browsing from one Mautic page to the System Info page, it gives a 500 error, with message "Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! ". Reloading the page always fixes it.

Last few lines of log file (everything before is just repeats of these lines)

Thank you for your help.

We are having issues with scheduled emails not being sent… We can manually send, but the mautic:broadcasts:send command does not seem to be working.

We setup a new Segment Email, assign a segment list to it, set it as published, and set the Publish at date to a time in near future… Channels > Emails then shows that the email is pending. When the publish at time comes, the index page then shows that it is active, but no emails are sent, and it shows 4 Pending, 0 Sent, 0 Read, 0% Read. Even hours after the publish at time has passed.

Manually running the same cron script just spits out an empty table (Channel | # sent | # failed) with no rows and no other output.

Another weird issue, is that our test segment has 5 leads, but the Channels > Emails page only shows the stats as 4 Pending instead of 5.

Along with this, whenever browsing from one Mautic page to the System Info page, it gives a 500 error, with message "Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! ". Reloading the page always fixes it.

Last few lines of log file (everything before is just repeats of these lines)

Thank you for your help.