Not matter how hard I try, my scheduled segment emails won’t go out, the sending status is always pending, here is what I did:
- This cronjob runs every 15 minutes: php /path to mautic installation/mautic/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send --channel=Email >/dev/null 2>&1
- Created a segment email
- Status: Published
- Published at: (A specific date and time in the future)
The emails are shown as “pending” before my “publish at” date and time, and then “published” after that time, however, the “sending” stats is always “pending”, and the emails never go out.
Additional info that might be relevant:
- My mautic is installed with https, does mautic play well with SSL?
- I have all the essential cronjobs in place as well. they are also running every 15 minutes.
- I can send out non-scheduled emails just fine.
What am I missing?