Scheduled Broadcasts didn't send

I just followed this instruction and added Scheduled Broadcasts cronjob https://mautic.org/docs/en/setup/cron_jobs.html#send-scheduled-broadcasts-e-g-segment-emails

the email is published and has a published date.

But the broadcast didn’t send (the stat is just pending), what am I missing guys?

I set the cronjob every ten minutes */10 * * * *

I just followed this instruction and added Scheduled Broadcasts cronjob https://mautic.org/docs/en/setup/cron_jobs.html#send-scheduled-broadcasts-e-g-segment-emails
the email is published and has a published date.
But the broadcast didn’t send (the stat is just pending), what am I missing guys?
I set the cronjob every ten minutes */10 * * * *

How the correct command line?
[–id=64] [–channel=email]
or I remove the sign [ and ]

So on each new email segment I have to edit the cronjob again (the id), isn’t it?

@MxyzptlkFishStix Thanks it works. Yes I created a segment email, and use cronjob --id=66 --channel=Email and it was successfully. Is there any way I don’t need to update the cronjob (change the --id)?
As now it seems when I’m going to send another segment email I have to update the cronjob everytime.

Haven’t tried this yet. but how do you schedule a send? There is no specific time in the cron job?

@imautic to schedule the send, you need to adjust the published date, reference https://mautic.org/docs/en/setup/cron_jobs.html#send-scheduled-broadcasts-e-g-segment-emails

That is a nice tip.

So basically now you can schedule an email send by using the “Publish at” calendar picker? As long as you put in that cronjob without the “–id=#” switch?

–channel=email
or
–channel=emails?

Weird, tried everything, can’t schedule a send at all. Cron jobs run, but the email was not sent.

one another test and removing the “–id=#” works. thanks again @MxyzptlkFishStix
So now I don’t need to update cronjob each time I send a new broadcast email.

How often does your cronjob run?

check my first message, I set the cronjob every ten minutes */10 * * * *

Just for confusion: It works with me ONLY, if I neither add --id nor --channel:

code [app] /usr/bin/env -i /usr/local/bin/php7-70STABLE-CLI console mautic:broadcasts:send
1/1 [============================] 100%
±--------------±-------±---------+
| Channel | # sent | # failed |
±--------------±-------±---------+
| Email: test01 | 1 | 0 |
| Email: test02 | 0 | 0 |
±--------------±-------±---------+[/code]

And today it doesn’t work app/console mautic:broadcasts:send --channel=email
whereas it was working many times…
will try to remove --channel=email

Try scheduling the broadcast to a future time say 5 minutes from now and then start running the cron.. Worked fine for me was facing the same issue

[quote=19658:@deddy]And today it doesn’t work app/console mautic:broadcasts:send --channel=email
whereas it was working many times…
will try to remove --channel=email[/quote]
still not working

I’m having the same issue as deddy, it always worked with this cronjob since mautic v2.5.0:
/usr/local/bin/php /[path]/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send
Now since the last two releases, it doesn’t work anymore. Now I’m on v2.6.1.
I’ve tried some variaties to the above:
mautic:broadcasts:send --channel=email
mautic:broadcasts:send --id=8 --channel=email (id of the e-mail newsletter I published and set a date and time in Mautic before the cron job start time)
mautic:broadcasts:send --channel=Email (case sensitive?)

All I get by email for all 4 varieties is (so no output under the column header):
±-------±------------±----------+
| Channel | # sent | # failed |
±-------±------------±----------+

To be certain, I checked and double checked that my newsletters are published and set on a publish date before the cron job runs.

Any help would be appreciated.

I confirm that this is the solution. Broadcast send email works again.

Seeing the same thing here. My segment email shows as published, shows 1 pending email, and publish dates seem to be set properly.

I run the cron by itself or with different combinations of --id=19 --channel=email. No change. Output is the same as @LibraOne mentions above.

Posted an issue here if you have anything to add: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3660