Mautic not sending test email for channel

I have configured Mautic, and am able to send a test email from the configuration panel. I have a segment email that has been sending just fine to contacts, but I noticed I wasn’t getting any new activity the other day, so i tried to send an example email from that specific channel email. It says it is sending, but never reaches my inbox. I have tried a few different email addresses for the example to be sent, all say successful in mautic, but they never reach my inbox. Also, I use Amazon SES, and it isn’t showing through there that those emails were sent. This was working perfectly 4 days ago, so I’m not sure what changed. I have cleared the caches, but that didn’t work, either. I use inmotion hosting, and have checked the error logs as well, but there are no errors.

Any ideas on what to do?

I have configured Mautic, and am able to send a test email from the configuration panel. I have a segment email that has been sending just fine to contacts, but I noticed I wasn’t getting any new activity the other day, so i tried to send an example email from that specific channel email. It says it is sending, but never reaches my inbox. I have tried a few different email addresses for the example to be sent, all say successful in mautic, but they never reach my inbox. Also, I use Amazon SES, and it isn’t showing through there that those emails were sent. This was working perfectly 4 days ago, so I’m not sure what changed. I have cleared the caches, but that didn’t work, either. I use inmotion hosting, and have checked the error logs as well, but there are no errors.

Any ideas on what to do?

You wrote that you checked the error logs. Error logs of the server? Does the Mautic log say anything?

That is correct. On the server side, I checked the logs and it didn’t say anything. Is there another place I should be checking?

You have an app/logs directory inside your Mautic installation. You can find the Mautic logfile there.

That is where I looked. There was nothing in there.

I just tried again and an error did come up.

Thank you for prompting me to check that again!! I had forgotten that I changed my bounce email. I verified the email with amazon ses and it’s working again.

Good to hear! :slight_smile:

well, i was able to send a test email from the segment email, and mautic says it is sending the email to the recipients, but amazon ses isn’t showing that those emails are being sent when i look at my amazon ses sending limits.

I have errors, but can’t seem to be able to reply when i paste them in the box…