Amazon SES not sending my emails.

I’ve read a lot of articles and watched a few videos but still can’t figure this out.

My amazon SES account is not sending mautic campaign emails for some reason.

When I test my opt-in form (single opt-in), I see that the email subscribers are getting added to my mautic Contacts list. But I’m not getting the welcome email that I’ve setup in my campaign. I’ve configured Email Settings to use Amazon SES. When I click on Test Connection and Send Test Email, it works fine. I’ve also setup Monitored Inbox Settings. In SES dashboard, I’ve verified my domain and email address. Also, in SES, I’ve updated settings under Domains >> Notifications, for Bounce Notifications SNS Topic and Complaint Notifications SNS Topic. I’ve also submitted a case to amazon to increase my SES sending limits and the case has been approved (with my new sending quota of 50,000 messages per day).

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I’ve read a lot of articles and watched a few videos but still can’t figure this out.
My amazon SES account is not sending mautic campaign emails for some reason.
When I test my opt-in form (single opt-in), I see that the email subscribers are getting added to my mautic Contacts list. But I’m not getting the welcome email that I’ve setup in my campaign. I’ve configured Email Settings to use Amazon SES. When I click on Test Connection and Send Test Email, it works fine. I’ve also setup Monitored Inbox Settings. In SES dashboard, I’ve verified my domain and email address. Also, in SES, I’ve updated settings under Domains >> Notifications, for Bounce Notifications SNS Topic and Complaint Notifications SNS Topic. I’ve also submitted a case to amazon to increase my SES sending limits and the case has been approved (with my new sending quota of 50,000 messages per day).
I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

In the Configurations -> Email screen, have you sent the Email sending method to “Send Immediately” or “Queue Sending”?

It’s “Send Immediately”. That was the default option so I didn’t change it. Should I use Queue?

Same problem :frowning:

Has anyone found a solution?

Same problem guys. Looking forward to a solution…

Doing that for me too. Seemed like it came after the recent upgrade. I can send mail to unconfirmed users through the SES panel. And I can send mail to confirmed users through Mautic, and can send mail when to anyone when I use PHPMail. No errors show in the logs. SES is in production not sandbox.

Same problem with release 3.3.3. Looking forward to a solution…

Did it work ever?
If not - did you configure it right?
Look for solution on youtube: “this is how email sending works mautic youtube”