Email from form action sending from default email rather than the one set for the email

Your software
My Mautic version is: v2.16.2
My PHP version is: 5.6.40

Your problem
My problem is: I want the emails sent as the action after a form to be sent from the email address that is set in the Advanced tab of the email template I’ve chosen. If I go to Channels> Emails ; select the desired email, click edit and then go to the advanced tab, I have an email set as from. If I use the “send test email” button, it works as expected. However, when the form is filled out on the website, it is sent from the address set as the default in the main configuration area.

I can’t set the default to something else because that won’t work with our requirements.

These errors are showing in the log:
[2020-05-15 01:55:45] mautic.WARNING: The reference for contact 1649 and IP address 2352 is already there. (Unique constraint)
[2020-05-15 14:17:23] mautic.WARNING: The reference for contact 1558 and IP address 2478 is already there. (Unique constraint)

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I’ve tried creating new emails in case I did not have the From email set when I first set it up in the form action. I’ve created new forms from scratch. I switched the mailer from using my MailJet account to using the SMPT server we have set up in our building in case it was an issue with mautic sending the alternate from information to the MailJet service. Unfortunately, nothing helps, it always comes from my email address.

Has anyone experienced this? I would like to know if it is some sort of setting or how I’ve set up the email server. Any Ideas?

Quick question: you don’t have the ‘mailer is the owner’ setting? (Config > Email settings)
Thx

Thanks for the reply. It is set to No.