Email limitations using Mautic

Hi,

I have come across this beautiful platform just now and am very much excited to be part of it. I have couple of questions which will help me on taking some decision.

1. If we have our own SMTP server, do we have to install your code for sending emails? Correct me if I read it wrong pls.
  2. While sending emails can we only have our own website as domain, if so is that charged and we need any configuration to be done at our server end?
  3. Do you have email blast limited to per user?
  4. What are the other configurations needed at server end?

I have used earlier platforms like Hubspot, SalesGenius, Leadsquared etc… I think this is at par with any commercial tools out in market.

Thanks,

Vidyasagar

Hi,

I have come across this beautiful platform just now and am very much excited to be part of it. I have couple of questions which will help me on taking some decision.

1. If we have our own SMTP server, do we have to install your code for sending emails? Correct me if I read it wrong pls.
  2. While sending emails can we only have our own website as domain, if so is that charged and we need any configuration to be done at our server end?
  3. Do you have email blast limited to per user?
  4. What are the other configurations needed at server end?

I have used earlier platforms like Hubspot, SalesGenius, Leadsquared etc… I think this is at par with any commercial tools out in market.

Thanks,
Vidyasagar