Multiple email settings

Hi guys, thanks a lot for this awesome software, we see a great future for Mautic as it’s current features are awesome and we look forward to seeing to its improvement.

Is it in the pipeline to allow for multiple email configuration ?

I explain : I would like to use a different email server for different email campaigns. So far there is only one configuration available in mautic settings.

Best,

1 Like

Hi guys, thanks a lot for this awesome software, we see a great future for Mautic as it’s current features are awesome and we look forward to seeing to its improvement.

Is it in the pipeline to allow for multiple email configuration ?

I explain : I would like to use a different email server for different email campaigns. So far there is only one configuration available in mautic settings.

Best,

Hi guys. There was some news about this feature? I will really enjoy a different smtp config for each user. It will make my life so much easyest.

Would be great to be able to
configure email settings
per user
per campaign
and
limit emails per sending method (assume eg a dozen smtp)
as well as multi-thread (though not directly in the app, more as a separately running extension, to allow smooth running of mautic).

Also, I’m interested

I’m also interested on this, any official news?

Anybody solve this yet??? I have users with all different email addresses and it makes it hard to send their emails out. Is there another solution?