Mautic Plugin - Each User Different Email (SMTP) settings

I want a plugin for Mautic (dedicated server install) that will allow each user to have a different email sending settings. Therefore when editing the user we would have the same options as under “Service to send mail through” in the main email settings.

This would allow me to configure different outgoing mail settings for each user. Some could have PHP Mail while others could have a custom SMTP server settings.

Then when email is sent, who the email is being sent from would dictate how that email is sent. If the user is sending a “one time” email; it will use their user’s email server settings. If a mass email is sent to multiple contacts, and the email will come “from” the contact’s owner - then the email should go through each contact owner’s individual email settings.

I want a plugin for Mautic (dedicated server install) that will allow each user to have a different email sending settings. Therefore when editing the user we would have the same options as under “Service to send mail through” in the main email settings.

This would allow me to configure different outgoing mail settings for each user. Some could have PHP Mail while others could have a custom SMTP server settings.

Then when email is sent, who the email is being sent from would dictate how that email is sent. If the user is sending a “one time” email; it will use their user’s email server settings. If a mass email is sent to multiple contacts, and the email will come “from” the contact’s owner - then the email should go through each contact owner’s individual email settings.

As I understand you need custom development inside Mautic. Our rate is 40 euro/h. Custom plugin could take from 40 to 100 h. So if you’re interested we can schedule a call with Karol our CTO to go through the details and start work.