Email on specific date: change does not re-schedule email

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.10
My PHP version is: 7.4.25
My Database type and version is: 14.14? → the one that is recommended on dockerhub

Your problem
My problem is:
I set a campaign with an email to be sent on 12.12.2021 4pm. Now I changed the time to 9am. The mail is still scheduled for 4pm according to widget “upcoming mail” and to the individual contacts. How to recalculate?
Update: Even if I switch off the entire campaign, the mails are still scheduled. How to fix?
Update 2: Apparently the mail last week was sent on updated time. Now I am completely confused - how can I check when the mail -actually- is scheduled for and was -actually- sent?

These errors are showing in the log:
none

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

• run all the cronjobs that are on Cron jobs | Mautic
  • switch campaign off and on
  • switch mail off and on
  • change mail

If something is already scheduled you can only manually reschedule it. Open contact, click on the action’s and reschedule with the clock.

but doing that to 300+ contacts is a bit of a hustle. Is there a way to delete the scheduled events from the database and let the cron-jobs re-add them?

Im sure its possible, since the data is in the db, but can’t give you precise commands. You have to test.

Alternatively you can reacreate that step and delete the previous one - depending hour campaign structure.

1 Like