How to change e-mail send dates for a campaign in progress

First of all thanks for building Mautic! Can’t believe this is an open source project considering the power of it and the quality of the UX/UI. Incredibly impressive!

I have a question. I was lucky enough to get cross promoted through a big e-mail list, only to realize that the coming mail for my video course was set up to go out too early (earlier than I can complete it for). I edited the campaign to postpone the mail sending further (7 days ahead), but all the contacts that signed up before that point still have a message saying that the email will go out at the wrong time (which is tomorrow). How can I delay the sending date for the contacts who signed up before the changed date?

I tried signing up myself, and then removing me manually form the campaign. But then the column to the right in the contact profile does not show any scheduled e-mail sending.

Can’t wait to hear back! Hope someone will be able to provide a relatively quick response :-) Would be greatly appreciated so I don’t end up spamming users with incomplete e-mails.

THE SETUP

To explain the setup of my campaign, it triggers when a lead signs up, and is then sent to a specific segment that is the source of the campaign.

At once when they sign up, they receive an intro e-mail saying that the videos are coming soon.

So I’m wondering how I can update the campaign for the leads when they have already received the first e-mail. Because if I would remove them manually from the campaign and then add them again I assume they would receive the same introduction e-mail again (which I would to avoid to not spam them)?

Any suggestions on how I could go about this?

SCREENSHOTS

This is a screenshot of how the campaign looks:

https://goo.gl/GmbeLD

It shows the updated campaign with the sending date of the 12th of October, but when look at the contacts Mautic stills says it will mail them already at the 5th of October (tomorrow):

https://goo.gl/FMv0x9

So how can I update this date to the 12th?

First of all thanks for building Mautic! Can’t believe this is an open source project considering the power of it and the quality of the UX/UI. Incredibly impressive!

I have a question. I was lucky enough to get cross promoted through a big e-mail list, only to realize that the coming mail for my video course was set up to go out too early (earlier than I can complete it for). I edited the campaign to postpone the mail sending further (7 days ahead), but all the contacts that signed up before that point still have a message saying that the email will go out at the wrong time (which is tomorrow). How can I delay the sending date for the contacts who signed up before the changed date?

I tried signing up myself, and then removing me manually form the campaign. But then the column to the right in the contact profile does not show any scheduled e-mail sending.

Can’t wait to hear back! Hope someone will be able to provide a relatively quick response :slight_smile: Would be greatly appreciated so I don’t end up spamming users with incomplete e-mails.

THE SETUP
To explain the setup of my campaign, it triggers when a lead signs up, and is then sent to a specific segment that is the source of the campaign.

At once when they sign up, they receive an intro e-mail saying that the videos are coming soon.

So I’m wondering how I can update the campaign for the leads when they have already received the first e-mail. Because if I would remove them manually from the campaign and then add them again I assume they would receive the same introduction e-mail again (which I would to avoid to not spam them)?

Any suggestions on how I could go about this?

SCREENSHOTS
This is a screenshot of how the campaign looks:
https://goo.gl/GmbeLD

It shows the updated campaign with the sending date of the 12th of October, but when look at the contacts Mautic stills says it will mail them already at the 5th of October (tomorrow):
https://goo.gl/FMv0x9

So how can I update this date to the 12th?