Email send using Office 365 and GoDaddy hosting

Hi,

I have installed Mautic on GoDaddy - shared hosting. Cron Jobs are also working fine. For email we are using Office 365. However, when I try to configure the email settings - Host - smtp.office365.com, Port - 587, Encry - TLS and Auth - Login, when I click on Test connection, it gives the following error -

Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

I spoke to Godaddy and they suggested to change the Host to relay-hosting.secureserver.net, Port 25, Encry - None. But still I get the following error -

Connection could not be established with host relay-hosting.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host relay-hosting.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host relay-hosting.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

The log file in Systems info gives the following details, very similar errors for both these.

mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Call to undefined method setApiKey - in file /home/augentia99/public_html/mcloud/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/EsmtpTransport.php - at line 291

mautic.ERROR: Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://smtp.office365.com:587 (Connection refused) - in file /home/augentia99/public_html/mcloud/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php - at line 267

mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Call to undefined method setApiKey - in file /home/augentia99/public_html/mcloud/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/EsmtpTransport.php - at line 291

mautic.ERROR: Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to relay-hosting.secureserver.net:25 (Connection refused) - in file /home/augentia99/public_html/mcloud/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php - at line 267

GoDaddy support mentioned that the form email is working fine and this should be issue with the app. Can anyone in Mautic Support please help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Girish

Hi,

I have installed Mautic on GoDaddy - shared hosting. Cron Jobs are also working fine. For email we are using Office 365. However, when I try to configure the email settings - Host - smtp.office365.com, Port - 587, Encry - TLS and Auth - Login, when I click on Test connection, it gives the following error -
Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

I spoke to Godaddy and they suggested to change the Host to relay-hosting.secureserver.net, Port 25, Encry - None. But still I get the following error -
Connection could not be established with host relay-hosting.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host relay-hosting.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host relay-hosting.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

The log file in Systems info gives the following details, very similar errors for both these.

mautic.ERROR: Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://smtp.office365.com:587 (Connection refused) - in file /home/augentia99/public_html/mcloud/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php - at line 267
mautic.ERROR: Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to relay-hosting.secureserver.net:25 (Connection refused) - in file /home/augentia99/public_html/mcloud/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php - at line 267

GoDaddy support mentioned that the form email is working fine and this should be issue with the app. Can anyone in Mautic Support please help me with this issue?

Thanks,
Girish