I am following the steps given in this guide to configure my mautic’s email settings.
Here is what’s happening:
- I have verified my email address in SES and created Topics for bounce and complaints.
- Under Monitored Inbox Settings in mautic, when I test connection and fetch folders, it works fine. I then choose Bounce and Complaints folders in Folder To Check options.
- When I click Apply or Save & Close to complete the setup, and then go back to Email Settings, it automatically removes ALL of the folders in the dropdown lists at Bounces and Unsubscribe Requests sections. I can now only see two folders there - Inbox and Trash.
- Under Default Mailbox, if I test my connection again, it fails unless I re-enter my email password and test connection again.
- I also tried using Use custom connection settings option under Bounces and Unsubscribe Requests sections.
Why is this happening?