Email settings- Test connection failed with amazon SES-SMTP

Your software
My Mautic version is:v4.4.8
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: SQL 5.7.41-cll-lve

Your problem
My problem is:
I have tried connecting ses smtp to my mautic, it fails with below error. Have tried ses API and also other SMTP, Still failed.
These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

I have tried connecting with all ports still does not work. Kindly assist how to fix this issues

Apologies if this is a simple issues, I am not technically sound and newbie to mautic.

below are the logs.

[2023-05-03 05:22:18] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=node1.servergarage.net' did not match expected CN=email-smtp.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com’ - in file /home/nowitsystems/public_html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php - at line 94 {“hostname”:“node1.servergarage.net”,“pid”:8239}
[2023-05-03 05:23:38] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=node1.servergarage.net' did not match expected CN=email-smtp.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com’ - in file /home/nowitsystems/public_html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php - at line 94 {“hostname”:“node1.servergarage.net”,“pid”:9217}
[2023-05-03 05:35:36] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=node1.servergarage.net' did not match expected CN=email-smtp.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com’ - in file /home/nowitsystems/public_html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php - at line 94 {“hostname”:“node1.servergarage.net”,“pid”:20345}

I would rather try to connect with Amazon API.
Check this video:

It does not give me any error in the configuration of the email from the configuration. In the test, it tells me that “Success” is correct, but when I hit send me an email, none ever arrives.

I have even tried from a test contact, to send an email to that contact and nothing arrives either, nor does it give an error anywhere.

Could you look at a log or something somewhere?

Hello!
You can find the logs under Gear ocon - system - logs.

Also here is a checklist you can double check:

Thanks for answering Joey!
I’m looking at the logs of /var/logs and I see a series of lines with errors that I don’t know how to interpret.

How could I send them but they are not public? Or I don’t know if the error it gives sounds like something to you.

I put them below:
mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException: “AmazonCallback: Invalid JSON Payload” at …

This among other errors that I am going to see.

Hi,
You get payload back, that is not understandable by Mautic.
Amazon gives you all kind of feedback, for example:

• “Hey, this is a bounce”
  • “This person just unsubscribed”

But also:

• “Thank you for registering this SNS channel”.

And other things.
This has nothing to do with the inability to send. Mautic doesn’t understand all the messages, and this is why reports you being confused: “I couldn’t interpret…”

Did you go over the 10 things to check checklist? I give you a 90% chance to fix your problem.