Emails are not been sent

Hello,

The campaigns do not send emails (in any case) and also when I try to send email to a particular user I get 500 Error.

Cron setup as the documentation says and the only thing that I can see is in the logs:

Quote:
[2017-09-29 13:04:30] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: "Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822." at /home/MYWEBSITE/public_html/marketing/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php line 138 {"exception":"[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home/MYWEBSITE/public_html/marketing/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php:138)"} []

Hello,
The campaigns do not send emails (in any case) and also when I try to send email to a particular user I get 500 Error.
Cron setup as the documentation says and the only thing that I can see is in the logs:

[quote][2017-09-29 13:04:30] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: “Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822.” at /home/MYWEBSITE/public_html/marketing/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php line 138 {“exception”:"[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home/MYWEBSITE/public_html/marketing/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php:138)"} []
[/quote]

Look like a bad cron setup

The email settings are that the emails should send immediately, So it shouldn’t be related to the crone, doesn’t it?

check your cron job configuration

Here is the corn jobs configuration. It seems that it set as it should be: