Emails not sending to segments

I attempted to send emails to segments and they are not working. I am using Sendgrid for email segments. When I test my setups in configuration I receive a success trigger and I am also able to receive test emails from the setup. However, the emails are not sending, although once I hit the send button it shows sent. The email stats on Mautic also show sent. I checked the dashboard of Sendgrid to see if there were any rejections, bounces, etc., but they reflect as if it has not had any contact with the API. I am using 2.8.1

Cron jobs as follow:

php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:segments:update>/dev/null 2>&1

php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild>/dev/null 2>&1

php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger>/dev/null 2>&1

php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:iplookup:download>/dev/null 2>&1

php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:emails:send>/dev/null 2>&1

Any help would be appreciated?

I attempted to send emails to segments and they are not working. I am using Sendgrid for email segments. When I test my setups in configuration I receive a success trigger and I am also able to receive test emails from the setup. However, the emails are not sending, although once I hit the send button it shows sent. The email stats on Mautic also show sent. I checked the dashboard of Sendgrid to see if there were any rejections, bounces, etc., but they reflect as if it has not had any contact with the API. I am using 2.8.1

Cron jobs as follow:
php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:segments:update>/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild>/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger>/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:iplookup:download>/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/sitereference/public_html/sitereference/app/console mautic:emails:send>/dev/null 2>&1

Any help would be appreciated?