Error upgrading to 1.2.0 - AddonBundleBase.php

Hi, we’ve just upgraded from v1.1 to v1.2.0 using the option from the main dashboard, and it’s coming up with an internal server error after the upgrade. The error in the logs is below:

PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/var/www/…/app/bundles/AddonBundle/Bundle/AddonBundleBase.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /var/www/…/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘MauticAddonBundleBundleAddonBundleBase’ not found in /var/www/…/addons/MauticCrmBundle/MauticCrmBundle.php on line 21

I’ve looked in the directory on the server and AddonBundleBase.php isn’t there, and it also isn’t there in the github source as far as I can tell either, so I can’t just download it and add it in. Any help to get it back up and running would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Paul

Hi, we’ve just upgraded from v1.1 to v1.2.0 using the option from the main dashboard, and it’s coming up with an internal server error after the upgrade. The error in the logs is below:

PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/var/www/…/app/bundles/AddonBundle/Bundle/AddonBundleBase.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /var/www/…/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘MauticAddonBundleBundleAddonBundleBase’ not found in /var/www/…/addons/MauticCrmBundle/MauticCrmBundle.php on line 21

I’ve looked in the directory on the server and AddonBundleBase.php isn’t there, and it also isn’t there in the github source as far as I can tell either, so I can’t just download it and add it in. Any help to get it back up and running would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Paul, when there was an error during the database migration, many things could go wrong. But usually, the problem is only that the cache didn’t clear automatically after upgrade. Try to remove the app/cache folder.

Thanks escopecz, I’ve removed the app/cache folder, but still getting the same error unfortunately. Could it be anything else?

I put together an article about manual upgrade. Let me know if it helped. http://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful