update to 1.4 doesn't work

Hi guys,

I’ve tried to update from 1.3.1 to 1.4 and it stays hours on “Extracting Package In Progress”

I’v looked on the error log and I have this

[18-May-2016 14:23:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘ZipArchive’ not found in /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php on line 408

Thank you for the help

Hi guys,

I’ve tried to update from 1.3.1 to 1.4 and it stays hours on “Extracting Package In Progress”
I’v looked on the error log and I have this
[18-May-2016 14:23:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘ZipArchive’ not found in /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php on line 408

Thank you for the help

Thank you, yes it was that.
I’ve successfully updated to 1.4 but I have an error (Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! 500 Internal Server Error) when I try to access the plugins menu.

I also had an error accessing the System Info menu :
[19-May-2016 00:04:27 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function MauticConfigBundleModelmb_strlen() in /home/xxxx/mautic/app/bundles/ConfigBundle/Model/SysinfoModel.php on line 138

I found that the mbstring extension for PHP was not installed, I’m trying to install it now.
Is there a place where I can found a complete list of the extensions and minimal configuration to run Mautic ?

Thank you for the help,