Update difficulties (1.2.0 to 1.2.2)

So i’m trying to update from Mautic 1.2.0 to 1.2.2.

The updater won’t go past the extracting phase. So I decided to login through SSH and try my hand at a manual upgrade.

I ran:

Code:
php /home/o6n/public_html/m/app/console mautic:update:find -e prod php /home/o6n/public_html/m/app/console mautic:update:apply -e prod
and then got:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/o6n/public_html/m/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Command/ApplyUpdatesCommand.php on line 123

A quick search here didn't pull anything up and a few Google searches led me in circles. If someone could point me in the right direction, i'd greatly appreciate it.

edit: Another go at it led me to a simpler error
Code:
An error occurred while downloading the update package.

edit 2: I think i've messed some things up.

So i’m trying to update from Mautic 1.2.0 to 1.2.2.

The updater won’t go past the extracting phase. So I decided to login through SSH and try my hand at a manual upgrade.

I ran:

php /home/o6n/public_html/m/app/console mautic:update:find -e prod
php /home/o6n/public_html/m/app/console mautic:update:apply -e prod

and then got:

Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/o6n/public_html/m/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Command/ApplyUpdatesCommand.php on line 123

A quick search here didn’t pull anything up and a few Google searches led me in circles. If someone could point me in the right direction, i’d greatly appreciate it.

edit: Another go at it led me to a simpler error

An error occurred while downloading the update package.

edit 2: I think i’ve messed some things up.

So i’m not going to delete this cause someone else may need it down the road.

Basically within PHP, Zlib and Zip are different. I had Zlib installed but not Zip. After installing Zip on my server, the update installed.

The fact that my install didn’t like the upgrade and is not broken altogether is another story.