Update to 2.2 = All pages broken

Hi,

Please, help!

I tried to update to 2.2.0 and now all pages are broken ( error: Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!

500 Internal Server Error).

My log file says:

[07-Oct-2016 20:53:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Type error: Argument 1 passed to MauticApiBundleEventListenerApiSubscriber::__construct() must be an instance of MauticCoreBundleHelperIpLookupHelper, instance of MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory given, called in /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php on line 3155 in /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/bundles/ApiBundle/EventListener/ApiSubscriber.php:50

Stack trace:

#0 /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php(3155): MauticApiBundleEventListenerApiSubscriber->__construct(Object(MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory))

#1 /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php(314): appProdProjectContainer->getMautic_Api_SubscriberService()

#2 /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/cache/prod/classes.php(2840): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainer->get(‘mautic.api.subs…’)

#3 /home/mydomain/public_html/ in /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/bundles/ApiBundle/EventListener/ApiSubscriber.php on line 50

Can someone help me please?

(note: I don’t have SSH access and I know nothing about programming)

Thanks!

Thiago

Hi,

Please, help!

I tried to update to 2.2.0 and now all pages are broken ( error: Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!
500 Internal Server Error).

My log file says:

[07-Oct-2016 20:53:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Type error: Argument 1 passed to MauticApiBundleEventListenerApiSubscriber::__construct() must be an instance of MauticCoreBundleHelperIpLookupHelper, instance of MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory given, called in /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php on line 3155 in /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/bundles/ApiBundle/EventListener/ApiSubscriber.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php(3155): MauticApiBundleEventListenerApiSubscriber->__construct(Object(MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory))
#1 /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php(314): appProdProjectContainer->getMautic_Api_SubscriberService()
#2 /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/cache/prod/classes.php(2840): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainer->get(‘mautic.api.subs…’)
#3 /home/mydomain/public_html/ in /home/mydomain/public_html/mymauticfolder/app/bundles/ApiBundle/EventListener/ApiSubscriber.php on line 50

Can someone help me please?
(note: I don’t have SSH access and I know nothing about programming)

Thanks!

Thiago

I didn’t do anything and it is working perfectly now. Maybe some cache problem, thanks.