Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.7
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:
When i try to translate some variables via transifex
example variables 1

{0}0 points|{1}1 point|]1,Inf[%points% points|{-1}-1 point|]-Inf,-1[%points% points
to
{0}0 баллов|{1}1 балл|]1,Inf[%points% баллов|{-1}-1 балл|]-Inf,-1[%points% баллов

they stop being replaced in the interface of the mautik or even give an error
What am I doing wrong?
variable in transifex I substitute exactly as variables

while 1 point is translated and substituted normally, and the plural remains as
%points% points

These errors are showing in the log:
[2023-04-12 11:10:06] mautic.ERROR: CAMPAIGN: Unable to choose a translation for “Всего {0} 0 событий запланировано|Всего {1} 1 событие запланировано|[2,Inf] Всего %events% событий запланировано” with locale “ru” for value “0”. Double check that this translation has the correct plural options (e.g. “There is one apple|There are %count% apples”). {“hostname”:“m.dveri-provance.ru”,“pid”:2745652}

“,“objects”:{“tags”:{“added”:[“Status: Active”],“removed”:[“Pending Email Confirmation”]}},“value”:{“added”:[“Status: Active”],“removed”:[“Pending Email Confirmation”]},“key”:“tags”,“values”:{“added”:[“Status: Active”],“removed”:[“Pending Email Confirmation”]},“field”:“tags”} {“hostname”:“m.dveri-provance.ru”,“pid”:2744118} [2023-04-12 11:10:53] mautic.ERROR: CAMPAIGN: Unable to choose a translation for “Всего {0} 0 событий запланировано|Всего {1} 1 событие запланировано|[2,Inf] Всего %events% событий запланировано” with locale “ru” for value “0”. Double check that this translation has the correct plural options (e.g. “There is one apple|There are %count% apples”). {“hostname”:“m.dveri-provance.ru”,“pid”:2745652} [2023-04-12 11:10:53] mautic.ERROR: CAMPAIGN: Unable to choose a translation for “Всего {0} 0 событий запланировано|Всего {1} 1 событие запланировано|[2,Inf] Всего %events% событий запланировано” with locale “ru” for value “0”. Double check that this translation has the correct plural options (e.g. “There is one apple|There are %count% apples”). {“hostname”:“m.dveri-provance.ru”,“pid”:2745652} [2023-04-12 14:10:55] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined offset: 1 - in file /home/mautic/m.dveri-provance.ru/docroot/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Auditlog/details.html.php - at line 53 {“mauticTemplateVars”:{“app”:”[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})“,“event”:{“eventType”:“update”,“eventLabel”:“Система”,“timestamp”:“2023-04-11 20:08:36”,“details”:{“tags”:{“added”:[“Status: Active”],“removed”:[“Pending Email Confirmation”]}},“contentTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”},“lead”:”[object] (Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #54056)“,“mauticContent”:“lead”,“mauticTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”,“view”:”[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})“},“app”:”[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})“,“event”:{“eventType”:“update”,“eventLabel”:“Система”,“timestamp”:“2023-04-11 20:08:36”,“details”:{“tags”:{“added”:[“Status: Active”],“removed”:[“Pending Email Confirmation”]}},“contentTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”},“lead”:”[object] (Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #54056)“,“mauticContent”:“lead”,“mauticTemplate”:“MauticLeadBundle:Auditlog:details.html.php”,“view”:”[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})“,“details”:{“tags”:{“added”:[“Status: Active”],“removed”:[“Pending Email Confirmation”]}},“type”:“update”,“text”:”

Field/Object New Value Old Value

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: clear cash and update translation