Errors trying to save config (2.0)

I Tried updating to version 2.0 from 1.4.1 but it did not work, so I installed a fresh version but get the following errors when trying to save the config screen:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionUndefinedMethodException: Attempted to call an undefined method named "" of class "SymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperSessionHelper". in /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Notification/flash_messages.html.php:21 Stack trace: #0 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(942): require() #1 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(900): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->evaluate() #2 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Notification/flashes.html.php(17): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->render('MauticCoreBundl...', Array) #3 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(942): require('/home/adonisme/...') #4 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(900): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->evaluate() #5 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Default/slim.html.php(16): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->render('MauticCoreBundl...', Array) #6 /home in /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Notification/flash_messages.html.php on line 21

It looks like there are class names missing, any ideas?

Thanks

Derek

I had the system PHP version as 7.0.8 and downgraded back to 5.6.23, which seem to allow it to work again.

I thought with version 2.0 it would be php 7 compatible?

Thanks
Derek

Try to clear your cache (remove the app/cache dir)

I Tried updating to version 2.0 from 1.4.1 but it did not work, so I installed a fresh version but get the following errors when trying to save the config screen:

Fatal error: Uncaught SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionUndefinedMethodException: Attempted to call an undefined method named "" of class "SymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperSessionHelper". in /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Notification/flash_messages.html.php:21 Stack trace: #0 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(942): require() #1 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(900): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->evaluate() #2 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Notification/flashes.html.php(17): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->render('MauticCoreBundl...', Array) #3 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(942): require('/home/adonisme/...') #4 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/cache/prod/classes.php(900): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->evaluate() #5 /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Default/slim.html.php(16): SymfonyComponentTemplatingPhpEngine->render('MauticCoreBundl...', Array) #6 /home in /home/adonisme/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Views/Notification/flash_messages.html.php on line 21

It looks like there are class names missing, any ideas?

Thanks

Derek