Fatal Error on Save Config

Hi,

When saving edits in Mautic config I get the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Interface ‘SymfonyComponentFormDataTransformerInterface’ not found in /home/…/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Form/DataTransformer/ArrayStringTransformer.php on line 17

Looking at the directory structure I don’t have the Component subfolder - rather DataTransformerInterface.php is found in mautic/vendor/symfony/form/

Manually adding the missing ‘component’ directory & the file DataTransformerInterface.php to that directory does not resolve the issue.

ArrayStringTransformer implements use SymfonyComponentFormDataTransformerInterface;

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Eddie

Hi,
When saving edits in Mautic config I get the following error:
PHP Fatal error: Interface ‘SymfonyComponentFormDataTransformerInterface’ not found in /home/…/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Form/DataTransformer/ArrayStringTransformer.php on line 17

Looking at the directory structure I don’t have the Component subfolder - rather DataTransformerInterface.php is found in mautic/vendor/symfony/form/
Manually adding the missing ‘component’ directory & the file DataTransformerInterface.php to that directory does not resolve the issue.

ArrayStringTransformer implements use SymfonyComponentFormDataTransformerInterface;

Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Eddie