Cannot access to configuration page

Hello, we have a problem when we access to de configuration page. Then copy the trace of errors in logs Mautic.

Thank you very much for your help!!

[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Undefined index: encryption - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyformSymfonyComponentFormFormView.php - at line 108 [] []

[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Argument 1 passed to SymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperFormHelper::row() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentFormFormView, null given, called in C:xampphtdocsmauticappbundlesEmailBundleViewsFormThemeConfigmonitored_mailboxes_widget.html.php on line 59 and defined - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyframework-bundleSymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperFormHelper.php - at line 175 [] []

[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Argument 1 passed to SymfonyComponentFormFormRenderer::searchAndRenderBlock() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentFormFormView, null given, called in C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyframework-bundleSymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperFormHelper.php on line 177 and defined - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyformSymfonyComponentFormFormRenderer.php - at line 165 [] []

[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Call to a member function isRendered() on a non-object - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyformSymfonyComponentFormFormRenderer.php - at line 169 [] []

I am having the same issue, Jose. Could you fix it?

Hi Jose Ignacio and jmuy

I had the same problem. I think it is a bug of version 2.0.1

I solved it with the following “fix”

Go to: mauticappbundlesEmailBundleViewsFormThemeConfigmonitored_mailboxes_widget.html.php and comment the line 59 <?php //echo $view['form']->row($form['encryption']); ?>

That will make the configuration page work.

Regards,

GV

After saving the monitored email, I too am unable to get into the configuration page. I tried the fix above with no luck. Here is the pertinent area of the log. I am on the latest version of Mautic and I am self hosted on Bluehost. I had not other issues until I saved the monitored email config. The config had failed, so I just saved it, thinking I would get back to try it again…

[2016-09-12 19:51:39] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/css/fonts/icons/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff” at /home/rojecub8/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 430 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/css/fonts/icons/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff at /home/rojecub8/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:430)"} []
[2016-09-12 13:51:54] mautic.ERROR: Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so’ - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []
[2016-09-12 13:51:54] mautic.ERROR: Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so’ - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []
[2016-09-12 20:25:14] mautic.ERROR: Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so’ - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []
[2016-09-12 20:26:00] mautic.ERROR: Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so’ - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []
[2016-09-12 21:34:03] mautic.ERROR: Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so’ - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/intl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []
[2016-09-12 21:38:47] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /home/rojecub8/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []
[2016-09-12 21:38:53] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/css/fonts/icons/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff” at /home/rojecub8/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 430 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/css/fonts/icons/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff at /home/rojecub8/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:430)"} []

Would removing the monitored email data from the database solve this problem? If so, can someone point me in the right place?

Bump

I really need some help. I have reviewed the forums and this has happened several times, so clearly a bug. Can I at least get back to where I was by cleaning out the database for the monitored email. Please help.

Anyone help an old fat guy trying to sell some consulting? Anyone?

Solved.

For those that are interested, the settings for the monitored email inbox are not in the database, they are stored in the /your_path/mautic/app/config/local.php file. I zeroed out the data and was able to get to the config page again. I then fixed the email settings and all is happy.

I would like to thank the Mautic development community for all of their help.

Hello, we have a problem when we access to de configuration page. Then copy the trace of errors in logs Mautic.

Thank you very much for your help!!

[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Undefined index: encryption - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyformSymfonyComponentFormFormView.php - at line 108 [] []
[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Argument 1 passed to SymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperFormHelper::row() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentFormFormView, null given, called in C:xampphtdocsmauticappbundlesEmailBundleViewsFormThemeConfigmonitored_mailboxes_widget.html.php on line 59 and defined - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyframework-bundleSymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperFormHelper.php - at line 175 [] []
[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Argument 1 passed to SymfonyComponentFormFormRenderer::searchAndRenderBlock() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentFormFormView, null given, called in C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyframework-bundleSymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperFormHelper.php on line 177 and defined - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyformSymfonyComponentFormFormRenderer.php - at line 165 [] []
[2016-03-11 13:25:03] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Call to a member function isRendered() on a non-object - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyformSymfonyComponentFormFormRenderer.php - at line 169 [] []