Unable to load configuration page

Hello everyone,

I’ve been screening the forum for the same issue, but not one of them look related to the issue that I have:

Yesterday morning I was configuring the imap-mail settings, which seems to work at the end (I was able to load the correct folders from my office365 account). So then I went back to Mautic’s homepage.

About 20 seconds later I wanted to load the Configuration page again to check some other settings aswell, but this time the page wouldn’t load: the loading animation at the top of the page kept ‘running’ for about a minute or so and then just stops. I tried different browsers, but the issues remains the same: the page just won’t load. All other page of my Mautic instance load in a flash, but not the Configuration page…

I’m running Mautic Version 7.0.29 on nginx.

Is there anyone who had experienced the same issue and fixed it? Or anyone with a suggestion of what is happening here?

I really hope someone could help me out or at least point me to the right direction.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi MxyzptlkFishStix,

Thanks for your input, but I can not locate the local.php file. My Mautic installation doesn’t contain a folder named S.

These are the folders located in my Mautic folder:

aws
babdev
behat
clue
codeception
composer
debril
doctrine
egeloen
facebook
friendsofphp
friendsofsymfony
gecko-packages
geoip2
giggsey
guzzle
guzzlehttp
ip2location
ircmaxell
jbroadway
jdorn
jms
joomla
knplabs
leezy
lightsaml
liip
maxmind
maxmind-db
misd
monolog
mrclay
mustangostang
myclabs
oneup
paragonie
pda
php-amqplib
php-http
phpcollection
phpdocumentor
phpoffice
phpoption
phpspec
phpunit
piwik
psr
rackspace
ramsey
robrichards
sebastian
sendgrid
sensio
sensiolabs
simshaun
sonata-project
sparkpost
stack
stecman
swiftmailer
symfony
twig
twilio
webfactory
webmozart
willdurand

That was very entertaining…

The local.php file however is writable:
Folder/File Path Is writable
/var/www/vhosts/server/url/mautic/app/config/local.php Writable
/var/www/vhosts/server/url/mautic/app/cache Writable
/var/www/vhosts/server/url/mautic/app/logs Writable
/var/www/vhosts/server/url/mautic/media/files Unwritable
/var/www/vhosts/server/url/mautic/media/images Unwritable
/var/www/vhosts/server/url/mautic/translations Unwritable

Other suggestions anyone?

My partner finally had the time to execute your suggestions, unfortunatelly it didn’t help: the Configuration page still won’t load :frowning:

Thanks for your input though!

Do you perhaps have another suggestion? Or anyone else please? We’re stick right now and would love to work with Mautic ASAP :slight_smile:

I have same problem after fresh installation.
We are using a SSL certificate.

Immediately after fresh installation everything was ok. 20 min. later there is no response when I tried to open configuration page. The system is installed on shared hosting via cPanel.

Is there any monitoring/debugging option in Mautic/cPanel where i can see any error message to diagnose the problem

I am new in Mautic/cPanel/PHP
Please, any suggestion will be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!