Export leads and leads data

We are trying to figure out how to export leads and ALL data from the leads fields. We have crated many custom fields and cannot figure out how to export a Leads List and all of the leads data… How can we export a specific leads list to CSV and to include all fields that have data including the custom fields we have created?

We are trying to figure out how to export leads and ALL data from the leads fields. We have crated many custom fields and cannot figure out how to export a Leads List and all of the leads data… How can we export a specific leads list to CSV and to include all fields that have data including the custom fields we have created?

Try the export in the Report section

I viewed the reports section. However that does not seem to help…

We want to export the leads that filled out “form A” and we want to export ALL fields that have data for each lead… I do not see how this is achievable in the reports section… Can you please offer further advice?

Additional question related to this:

How do we export a lead including all of their data? We would like to export and print a “lead profile” that includes ALL data fields for the lead including the fields in the personal, professional, core, and social tabs.

@kuzmany Maybe I am overlooking how to do this within Report section… Could you please provide any more detail on how to create such a report?

Thanks, very useful.
There should be more videos like this to truly unlock the mautic full potential.

This does not accomplish what I have asked…

1. How can we export a “leads list” into CSV including every single data field from their profile including the Core, Professional, Social, and other custom fields we created?

2. How can export one specific leads profile including Core, Professional, Social, and other custom fields we created?

Any advise here?

You can use phpMyAdmin in your cPanel to manage all your databases. Search for the leads table. You can export from there in several formats.

@jwldub , @levor is correct. Use a tool (phpMyAdmin, Sequel Pro, etc) to export directly from the proper table in the DB.

why no one give a real answers??

Everyday i regrets more for using mautic. No help, and basic features dont work.

I not a programer but i need to export the lead because mautic not working. So many problem i need to use other app

Here, u can export the lead

SELECT leads.id , leads.date_added, leads.firstname, leads.email, lead_lists_leads.leadlist_id, leads.last_active, leads.city, leads.country, leads.state
FROM leads, lead_lists_leads
WHERE leads.id = lead_lists_leads.lead_id
AND lead_lists_leads.leadlist_id =1
LIMIT 0 , 10000

Use that query and select export in the botton of the page or copy the table, change the list in leads.leadlist_id =1

As already mentioned, the report export doesn’t really address the needs of the OP. For example, that report export doesn’t include ‘Do Not Contact’ information.

Here’s another user scenario – why this is important. For those of us with ‘hosed’ Mautic instances (related to recent challenges around upgrades), we need a method of exporting all leads (and need as much information as possible) via the GUI

• and this should spit out a csv. This is the only way that we can cleanly export data and cleanly reimport into a new instance.

For myself, I’m fairly positive that my database schema is not correct and was broken during my 7-month journey from version 2.1.1 to 2.7.1. The ONLY way that I can be confident of a clean stable 2.7.1 version is to completely avoid a sql dump using phpmyadmin. Any reimport using that method assumes that my existing db and the a clean db actually match.

Bottomline: We need a method to easily export all data related to a lead using the GUI. Ideally, we should be able to similarly export Component, Campaign, and Channel data.

Chiming in on this: I’m in a situation where the Mautic upgrade even from command line fails. So I’m screwed - just had to restore my entire web server to dial things back. I need a way to export the user data out of Mautic, and use it to then import into a clean install. Even MailChimp can export to CSV. Surely there’s a way?

Hi there everyone. How are you?

I am sorry about my english.

I have found a big trouble and time consuming to Export leads and all leads data asked on a form.

I have tried many methods, and even: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/member/3082-chinonet

But, what finally worked for me was accessing DataBase by MySQL and exporting the whole “table=form_results”

There will be for each FORM one table=form_result

Just pick one you need to export and be happy!

Best regards.