Export Specific Leads List

I know that exporting a specific leads list is not currently available. I have a client who needs their leads list in some kind of Excel format and I believe I read that there was a way to do this through the database. How would I go about creating this file for the client without having to manually type out every lead again?

I know that exporting a specific leads list is not currently available. I have a client who needs their leads list in some kind of Excel format and I believe I read that there was a way to do this through the database. How would I go about creating this file for the client without having to manually type out every lead again?

Tools like PhpMyAdmin can export a table in CSV format which can be opened in a spreadsheet program like MS Excel. Or take a look at the Report section of Mautic. There is possible to export data as well.

Hi there everyone. How are you?

I am sorry about my english.

I have found a big trouble and time consuming to Export leads and all leads data asked on a form.

I have tried many methods, and even: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/member/3082-chinonet

But, what finally worked for me was accessing DataBase by MySQL and exporting the whole “table=form_results”

There will be for each FORM one table=form_result

Just pick one you need to export and be happy!

Best regards.