Export Leads

Hi,

I want to export my leads from Mautic to local file to make backup of my data. But I can’t find the way to do that into the Mautic. Anybody can help with these question? Thanks!

Hi,
I want to export my leads from Mautic to local file to make backup of my data. But I can’t find the way to do that into the Mautic. Anybody can help with these question? Thanks!

You can use the reporting feature to export a csv of leads.

WOW! Beautiful! Thanks, Chad!

And If I need to export leads from a specific list. How Can I do this in reports?

It seems this option is not implemented yet. Here is the feature request:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/597

I see. Thanks for the info, @escopecz

Hi @escopecz , I noticed that records with (filled) email fields are not exported. Why not?
I’m using the hosted version.

Thanks

Anthony

Hi, I just tested the export and all the leads with the email field were exported. Make sure you didn’t filter them out in the reports before export.

Thank you @escopecz. Basically I just started testing your platform (btw, you guys are doing a great job). The only email lead I have in the report is myself (but does not appear in the .csv file), the other leads are Twitter leads. May it be that Mautic recognizes myself as being the admin and thus excludes me from the export?

I think we’ve found a bug. I think it exports only leads with some point value. Can you confirm?

Hi @escopecz, the missing lead in the export is the only lead with points (10 points), the remaining have no points.

Note: The missing lead is my own admin email address. Appears in the report (on screen), but missing in the export .csv file. Let me test it again with another email account of mine…