External triggers for campaign building?

Hi,

I am looking to build a post-sales drip campaign. Once a customer buys through our WooCommerce store, he is then moved in Mautic into a separate list (thanks to MautiCommerce).

Now what I want to do is send a series of emails after the purchase. The problem: Shipping times can vary so an email asking for the customer’s opinion on the product for example can not by sent before they actually receive the product. Shipping is created in UPS.

Are there any external triggers (or other workarounds) to automate a post-sales email campaign with WooCommerce and Mautic? The trigger in this case would be ‘product shipped’ so customer can receive a series of emails.

thanks,

Johannes

Hi,

I am looking to build a post-sales drip campaign. Once a customer buys through our WooCommerce store, he is then moved in Mautic into a separate list (thanks to MautiCommerce).

Now what I want to do is send a series of emails after the purchase. The problem: Shipping times can vary so an email asking for the customer’s opinion on the product for example can not by sent before they actually receive the product. Shipping is created in UPS.

Are there any external triggers (or other workarounds) to automate a post-sales email campaign with WooCommerce and Mautic? The trigger in this case would be ‘product shipped’ so customer can receive a series of emails.

thanks,
Johannes