Stop Campaign Emails after purchase?

Hi,

During my drip campaign, many of our subscribers end up purchasing. They are then moved to a separate list in Mautic, thanks to MautiCommerce.

Unfortunately they still receive my drip emails even after they purchased. Is there a way to stop that? So let’s say customer purchased after 3rd email, I don’t want him to get email 4 and 5.

thanks,

Johannes

Hi,

During my drip campaign, many of our subscribers end up purchasing. They are then moved to a separate list in Mautic, thanks to MautiCommerce.

Unfortunately they still receive my drip emails even after they purchased. Is there a way to stop that? So let’s say customer purchased after 3rd email, I don’t want him to get email 4 and 5.

thanks,
Johannes

I guess I have to refine my question: I know that I can add ‘Decisions’ to my campaign like ‘Visits a Page’ - that could be our checkout page for example. But how do I ‘EXCLUDE’ that person then? It looks like I can only make the decision in favor of an action, “person A visits checkout page, he is then sent an additional email”. How do I say the opposite: “person A visits checkout page, he is therefore excluded from the current campaign”

Solved my own problem after watching an old webinar. Didn’t know that the red/green arrows for decisions stand for Yes/No. So for anyone having the same problem, just as an FYI