Failed to execute campaign event

Failed to execute campaign event for “Undisclosed-Recipient:;”@ms.mail.items.tw.

Trakom / Trakom

4 days ago

What is the solution? How do I find this type of issue in 1 million data?

Failed to execute campaign event for “Undisclosed-Recipient:;”@ms.mail.items.tw.
Trakom / Trakom
4 days ago

What is the solution? How do I find this type of issue in 1 million data?

I understand your point. Do you think, it is possible to check or find out this type of email id in 1 millions data. Please give me some alternative solution.

I remember being a young IT guy and telling a user that had a problem to fix it themselves. smh… There are HUGE problems with campaigns and the first support response I got asked if I was willing to hire him on an hourly.

I think you’re looking for Mautic to find that problem contact – and CLEARLY tell you what’s wrong with that contact (why it won’t be able to send for a campaign event). Is that correct?

I think you’ve found a valid bug (or feature request) and the responsible response from Mautic staff would be – “great catch. We need to update our error handlers to be more informative and proactive. I can’t promise this next week so – for now, you can manually fix your issue like this…”

@MxyzptlkFishStix — I’m not taking pot shots at you. BUT - If you’re Mautic staff, I’m suggesting how this dialog can be more helpful.

@MxyzptlkFishStix — Great observation. Looks like the search that your prescribed is easy enough.