Some contacts receive automated emails from Campaign but some others not receiving email

Hi,

We have a campaign in which is set to send 1st email after the action is triggered once the contact has submitted form in top level successfully.

However, from recent testing we found that some contacts who submitted the form data were able to receive the email, but other contact(s) not receiving the email sent from campaign.

At first, I thought it must be IP address unique record which records all contacts who have access to computers shared in one network, but I do not think that is the case.

We are using Mautic version 2.2.0

Any thoughts and assistance in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

We have a campaign in which is set to send 1st email after the action is triggered once the contact has submitted form in top level successfully.

However, from recent testing we found that some contacts who submitted the form data were able to receive the email, but other contact(s) not receiving the email sent from campaign.

At first, I thought it must be IP address unique record which records all contacts who have access to computers shared in one network, but I do not think that is the case.

We are using Mautic version 2.2.0

Any thoughts and assistance in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated.