campaign in hosted mautic not triggering

Hi again!

I created a campaign over a week ago (see screenshot) on mautic hosted edition to avoid all problems with cronjobs and configuration on vps.

So, following problems:

1) Unfortunately, the campaign is not triggering the second mail. If I add a new contact and assign it to the campaign segment, the first mail is sent. but the second one and further one not.

2) I opened the testmails on gmail, but in mautic backend all mails are filed as "not read/opened).

Steps I did:

• create contact
  • create segment
  • create e-mail
  • create campaign (see screenshot)
  • create stage
  • add contacts to campaign and stage (initial with 0 points). Did the same without stages, same result 1) and 2)
  • set all active (campaign, segment, category, stage)

I spent many hours in searching forum and web, found no answer. Please help, I should be only a few steps away from a working mautic. THX A LOT!!

Mautic_qbsijt.png

screenshot campaign

Hi again!
I created a campaign over a week ago (see screenshot) on mautic hosted edition to avoid all problems with cronjobs and configuration on vps.

So, following problems:

1) Unfortunately, the campaign is not triggering the second mail. If I add a new contact and assign it to the campaign segment, the first mail is sent. but the second one and further one not.

2) I opened the testmails on gmail, but in mautic backend all mails are filed as "not read/opened).

Steps I did:

• create contact
  • create segment
  • create e-mail
  • create campaign (see screenshot)
  • create stage
  • add contacts to campaign and stage (initial with 0 points). Did the same without stages, same result 1) and 2)
  • set all active (campaign, segment, category, stage)

I spent many hours in searching forum and web, found no answer. Please help, I should be only a few steps away from a working mautic. THX A LOT!!

screenshot campaign