Multiple campaigns for one contact

Hello everyone

I would like to be able to use mautic as an "auto responder" for forms on my pages. For instance I have 3 forms on my website (one information request form, one registration form and one newsletter subscription form).
The thing I am trying to do is, whenever someones submits a form I want to have a campaign starting for this contact. But my problem is the campaign only seem to trigger the first time only, when the contact is created. Meaning that if someone submits a information request or newsletter subscription form, later when they submits the registration form, or the information request form again, the campaign is not started and the email isn't being sent.
Is there something I am missing here ?

Thank you !

Hello everyone

I would like to be able to use mautic as an “auto responder” for forms on my pages. For instance I have 3 forms on my website (one information request form, one registration form and one newsletter subscription form).
The thing I am trying to do is, whenever someones submits a form I want to have a campaign starting for this contact. But my problem is the campaign only seem to trigger the first time only, when the contact is created. Meaning that if someone submits a information request or newsletter subscription form, later when they submits the registration form, or the information request form again, the campaign is not started and the email isn’t being sent.
Is there something I am missing here ?

Thank you !

My emails are set to transactional, but it seems that the contact can only receive the email the second time after I deleted him from the contacts list.

Lets consider the simplest example, a form with a email field only and the goal is to have an email sent to the person every time he submits the form with using his email address, so form submitted 3 times means 3 emails sent.

What I did was, creating an email template, a form with the email field bound a the contacts email field. I created a campaign triggered when the form is submitted and the next action is to send the email created earlier, using the transactional email type.
The email is being sent when the form is submitted the first time, but not the second time using the same email address being submitted. However when I delete the contact, the email is sent once again.

Can you help me explaining what Im doing wrong here ? Whats the proper way to do that ?

Am I understanding correctly, that the emails are triggered by a campaign?
Then you might hit the limit “contact runs through a campaign only once” https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1606