form captcha 500 internal server error

Hello, I’ve added captcha to form, and when I click save and close get a 500 internal error. (I’m using google translator). Help please.

log

Hello, I’ve added captcha to form, and when I click save and close get a 500 internal error. (I’m using google translator). Help please.

log

Hi Gian

What version of Mautic are you running? I just tested this against the RC4 and it worked okay.

Hi Gian

Are you using the spanish translation package? We are seeing an issue with that translation right now with a bad language file. Pushing a fix shortly.

A moment ago I upgraded to the rc4 release. And now not open, the screen stays blank. I’ll try to do a clean installation. http://mkt.educaciondiferente.com/

Hi Gian

We definitely have a confirmed bug with the translation package in Spanish, so if you are using that you will get an error. We’re working on a fix right now. This won’t be fixed with an update to RC4 as it’s specific to a language pack (not contained in RCs-code)

I’m not using any translation package. I do not know how to use it :(.

Just meaning if you’ve set your Mautic language to Spanish.

Oh, that if I did. So I broke it. Thanks for the help.

Alright the fix is pushed and I’ve tested it myself.

Here’s how to get the new file working:

on your file server via FTP go to:
root / translations

Delete ‘es’ from the directory

Then go to app / cache

Delete the ‘prod’ directory.

If you’re logged in to Mautic you may need to change the language setting back to english, log out, log back in, change it to spanish, and then log out and back in again to get it to all register up.

I reinstalled, and I just checked the ‘500 error’ appears when I add the field ‘captcha question’ in the form. When I did not add, the error does not appear.

Does the error happen when using English? (If you’re able to test that)