Form no longer editable after adding Field attributes to fields.

I have a issue with mautic form. I made a form and then attached a campaigning email to it and published both. And then I put form on website and it was working fine until I edited the form and added Field Attribute for two of the fields. When I applied, saved and closed again I edited the form but this time the edited fields are no longer editable but others are. On website the two fields I edited lost their Red Star* in label. With this whole process I never unpublished the form. Any help? Because I am a beginner in this and want to understand how it works and what precautions should I take before edit anything.

I have a issue with mautic form. I made a form and then attached a campaigning email to it and published both. And then I put form on website and it was working fine until I edited the form and added Field Attribute for two of the fields. When I applied, saved and closed again I edited the form but this time the edited fields are no longer editable but others are. On website the two fields I edited lost their Red Star* in label. With this whole process I never unpublished the form. Any help? Because I am a beginner in this and want to understand how it works and what precautions should I take before edit anything.

This is duplicate of https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/915-form-no-longer-editable-after-adding-field-attributes-to-fields/p1#p3709