Form redirect issue in Cloud Server

I transfer Mautic from shared server to cloud server and now after submit from. Its keep showing “Please wait” and never redirect to different URL.

Here is error log in mautic admin panel

Code:
[2016-05-20 09:02:51] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMException: "The EntityManager is closed." at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php line 129 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMException(code: 0): The EntityManager is closed. at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php:129)"} [] [2016-05-20 14:19:05] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: "Requested URL not found: /asdfasdfa;sdkfj" at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 356 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /asdfasdfa;sdkfj at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:356)"} []

Can anyone please guide me how to solve this redirect issue?

I transfer Mautic from shared server to cloud server and now after submit from. Its keep showing “Please wait” and never redirect to different URL.

Here is error log in mautic admin panel

[2016-05-20 09:02:51] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMException: "The EntityManager is closed." at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php line 129 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMException(code: 0): The EntityManager is closed. at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php:129)"} [] [2016-05-20 14:19:05] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: "Requested URL not found: /asdfasdfa;sdkfj" at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 356 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /asdfasdfa;sdkfj at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:356)"} []

Can anyone please guide me how to solve this redirect issue?

Have you reset your CRON jobs?

Have a look at this: this link

We had a similar issue so re-ran all of these and it work again.

@nickmoo - Yes i try re-ran all of those and still form redirect does not work.
And corn job are for Update list, campaigns, excute campaign actions, and sending email only. Do you think its have any relation with form redirect?

Any other suggestion?

Thank you.