Form Submissions to MailChimp

Hello Mautic community,

I have been learning Mautic for 5 to 6 months now but as I test I can’t seem to get the info from my form submissions

to push to MailChimp. Everything appears to be setup correctly and I have read the following multiple times:

1.) the Mautic documentation on plugins/setting up MailChimp…which seems to be outdated or different from

what I am using.

2.) several threads in this forum looking for the solution

What else can I do to figure this out? Is there a complete step-by-step checklist that matches the

current version of Mautic (cloud)
?

Anyone, please help. This is a bit frustrating. I want to get some basic things setup before I try more advanced stuff.

Hello Mautic community,
I have been learning Mautic for 5 to 6 months now but as I test I can’t seem to get the info from my form submissions
to push to MailChimp. Everything appears to be setup correctly and I have read the following multiple times:

1.) the Mautic documentation on plugins/setting up MailChimp…which seems to be outdated or different from
what I am using.

2.) several threads in this forum looking for the solution

What else can I do to figure this out? Is there a complete step-by-step checklist that matches the
current version of Mautic (cloud)
?

Anyone, please help. This is a bit frustrating. I want to get some basic things setup before I try more advanced stuff.

Read the docs
https://mautic.org/docs/en/plugins/mailchimp.html

Hi, dear community und support members,

I have done a mailchimp integration as described in the docs manual above.
All things seem to be fine and I can see some action happened on the API interface in mailchimp, like a “Method list subscribe”. But there is a red cross in the column “Result” and there are no contact data transfered to the mailchimp list.

I am thankful for any ideas to get this running.
Cause there is no API to www.mailerlite.com but a Zapier Connection between mailchimp and mailerlite to transfer all new subscribtions to mailerlite.
I think, mailerlite has more powerful features, more contacts and mail submissions in their free plan as mailchimp has. And even the paid plans are more cheaper than the plans of mailchimp are.
Maybe it is a good idea to ask the devs to develop an API integration to mailerlite?

Regards from Germany
Rosco

Oh, I forgot: I use the cloud version of Mautic and yes, I am a newbie using this great tool for marketing automation.

What is the point of use Mailchimp if you have Mautic???

Hi ninjoan,

thanks for your reply.
Let me answer your question with a quite similar one:
What is the point of serving a Mailchimp integration then within Mautic???

Let me explain it on just one simple point, wich is very important for me and emal marketing in the most European countries (partly by law).
The Mailchimp plugin offers a possibility to double-opt-in a subscriber, Mailerlite and others will have this feature anyway, Mautic does not have (not yet) such a function.

But we leave the question asked above. What is wrong there?

Hi MxyzptlkFishStix,

thank you for your reply. It is useful for specific application scenarios.
And, yes, it can help to switch from other email marketing solutions to Mautic.
Very helpful is this contribution in the forum, too:
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/2878-may-mautic-replace-my-standard-newsletter-tool/0#p8564

@Rosco the only use I see at this time for Mailchimp and is to send RSS to Email at this moment [3/13/2017] don’t have RSS to Email feature that is the only point of use Mailchimp with Mautic.

Thanks to those who have replied to this post. I have read and repeated the steps in the documentation several times.

The only difference is Mautic did not ask/prompt for an API Key, it just prompted for my Mail Chimp credentials in
the pop up and connected successfully.

From inside my Mail Chimp account I can see that Mail Chimp recognizes Mautic as an “authorized application”.

However, after testing my form many times only 1 time did it push the data from Mautic to the Mail Chimp list and
it showed up in Mail Chimp 5 days after I submitted the form data.

Does anyone have Mautic sending form contact data to Mail Chimp consistently ? If so, how can I troubleshoot this?

Is it just easier to set my Mautic account up with a mail service directly?